If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Cecilia Plum' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Rope-walks, Newton Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6QJ.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy on this site
What personally identifiable information is collected on this site?
Visitors may supply personally identifiable information (such as name, email address and personal body measurements) for various purposes on this site. These purposes include registering to receive e-mail newsletters and receiving recommendations on garment sizes you could order. Cecilia Plum does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. This means that you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
How is it used?
When you supply information about yourself for a specific purpose, we use the information for only that purpose such as to provide the service or information you have requested. Should any material changes be made to the ways in which we use personally identifiable information, Cecilia Plum will take commercially reasonable measures to obtain e-mail consent from you. We will also post the changes to our use of personally identifiable information on our site at least 30 days prior to a change.
Personally identifiable information is stored on our Web server and is not publicly accessible. Further, personally identifiable information is only accessed by Cecilia Plum on a "need to know" basis. All Cecilia Plum employees must go through privacy training upon starting with Cecilia Plum. Cecilia Plum meets or exceeds all industry standards for the protection of personally identifiable information.
If you have registered to receive e-mail communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists.
If you would like to verify the data we have received from you or to make corrections to it, you may contact us directly at the e-mail and mail addresses provided above.
What anonymous information is collected on this site?
Anonymous numeric information is collected for every visitor to this site. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored, but are temporarily used to determine domain type. We do not make any association between this information and a visitor's identity.
How is it used?
The information is used by Cecilia Plum to build anonymous behavioral profiles, which are written to the Cecilia Plum database -- securely housed at the Cecilia Plum data centre. Again, there is no association between a Cecilia Plum profile and a visitor's identity.
We use e-mail links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your e-mail to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments for future reference. Your personal information is never shared with third parties.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cecilia Plum.